Super Smash Super Smash

D: ..........

That was so epic! XD I liked the super Mario 64 remix too!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Amazing!

That was beautiful, amazing, and sad all at the same time. It was very creative!

Batman vs Ducky Batman vs Ducky

lol all the way!

This cracks me up every time i see it! Sometimes at school I'll just burst into laughter in the middle of one of my classes because i thought about it! XD

Alone.. Alone..

O.O

o my goodness.... That song was incredibly beautiful! The structure and quality was great. I like the breakdown patterns you made. This song was so vivid, I coul imagine vocals to go with it. :)

Wahnsinn responds:

Thank you sir :) I am redoing it for my album, with vocals :D

"Bed Intruder" (Metal Cover) "Bed Intruder" (Metal Cover)

Amazmentcore

This song is so great! Your screaming is great! I like the dyno tracking also. The singing could use some tweaking. But the breakdowns were amazing! Once again, great song.
I also know how to play metal/hardcore. Maybe we could work on a project sometime? :)

TheThirdSix responds:

Oh man, that's awesome! Thanks! Yeah dude, maybe we could!

Anakin Anakin

Great influence!

This Is a great song. Those who told you that it was horrible is wrong. They just don't know anything about this genre i guess. XD But I love the theme you chose. And the samples in the song were great also!

doctormario responds:

That's very sweet of you to say. IDM isn't everyone's bag of crisps, and I can appreciate that. I don't exclusively write stuff this irritating. Just every now and then. :)